- Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 6
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool: Shared pool
- Location: Countryside
- Region: Tuscany
- Commune / City: Buti / PISA
- Country: Italy
- Telephone: +39 0587723665, +39 3920582136
- Street: via di Badia, località Seracino, Buti
- Zip/Postal Code: 56032
- Listed: August 14, 2013 8:16 am
- Expires: 2543 days
- PHILOSOPHY: Resting in nature!
- Place a stop to the rediscovery of old values and the nature of the animal world.
Description: The agriturismo is run by a family and is situated on a hill surrounded by olive trees, forest with a small stream is ideal for wonderful walks, mountain bike or horseback. Place reserved for those who love the greenery and tranquility while enjoying the proximity to tourist destinations such as the sea or the mountains, cultural activities such as Pisa, Florence, Lucca, Siena, Volterra, S. Gimignano, the "Certosa di Calci and the" Castle Medieval "in Buti, folklore as the" Palio "and" Folklore "in Buti and surrounding area, etc..
- Animals: horses, goats, poultry and certain poultry species.
- Farm products: extra virgin olive oil IGP, wine, poultry, eggs and fruit in season.
We are just 25 km from Pisa and its monuments and the airport, 15 km from Lucca, 60 km from Florence and only 29 km from the sea.
A 2-3 km there are several supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, pizzerias, delis, cafes and ice cream.
At about 5-10 km you can enjoy the pubs, disco, theater, cinema, football field and tennis courts, gym, lake for fishing, swimming pools and blankets, golf and cycling track.
Open: from March 1st to November 04th. And from December 1 to January 23.
Company situated between woods and olive groves.
Old house in stone completely restructured:
– Apartments from 2 to 6 pelple for about 64-80 sqm, with private entrance, 2 bedrooms, kitchen with accessories + iron, living room, sofa bed and television, bathroom with shower and washing machine.
– Rates: depending on season from € 60.00 to € 120.00 per apartment per day including fuel consumption, cleaning and seasonal entertainment (pool, bowling, football, ping pong).